THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog 9: New York Performing Arts Library

Although I am not a performing arts student, I found the library very interesting. Since I am planning to study interior design in the future, I enjoyed the section where they had books that teach you about color coordination and interior design throughout history. In the second level thay had books that described the making of almost every film made in history. I found the reasons behind the film making of a movie we saw in film class, 'Sunrise.' My favorite section was in the lower level where they had thousands of movies on DVD and VHS. Why go to blockbuster? Without a doubt I will be visiting the Library of performing arts again to take advantage of the great selections they have.

0 comments: